Please read the following carefully before submitting:
– Only submit streamable links to your tracks. Preferably Soundcloud, YouTube, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
– If your track is being shared through google drive, make sure permissions are set to public so we can access it
– Make sure to only submit your own original content. No unofficial remixes, bootlegs, or uncleared samples.
– If your track is unreleased, please include the planned release date in the “Other Info” section.
– If you are submitting an EP, please include the focus track and/or most fitting track for CloudKid in the “Other Info” section.
– If your track is accepted, we will require full monetization rights for the CloudKid YouTube channel. Make sure you can grant this permission with your distributor/label.
– Before you share your work with us, please take a few moments to listen to CloudKid to decide if your songs could be a fit for our platform
– You can check out our sound here: https://youtube.com/cloudkid